Wednesday, February 16, 2011

aunt kass's monster cookies

Why are they called "monster cookies"????
The recipe makes 12 dozen cookies....no kidding.
Make them for a huge party or bake sale,
OR put the dough in the freezer!
Don't worry, it freezes beautifully.


Monster Cookies:

2 cups sugar
1 lb brown sugar
1/2 lb butter
6 eggs

-cream together

4t soda
1/2 tsp. white Karo Syrup
1T vanilla
3 cups Peanut Butter

-cream together again



Get yourself a big bowl, and a big brawny man to help stir then add:

9 cups of oats
1 big package of M&Ms
1 120z. pakage of chocolate chips

Bake at 350 for 11 min.

8 comments:

  1. My mom always made "Monster Cookies". Thank you for sharing your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Just had a baby and think I could eat my weight in these things!! Bookmarking this recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite cookies ever! Blue Bunny makes an ice cream called monster cookie- I had to buy it just to see and it really had chunks of oatmeal and peanut butter and chocolate chips! mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of monster cookies...and this looks fantastic! I will definitely be putting this recipe aside for one of my parties! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza...that's a LOT of cookies but I'm filing this away for when I need to do a big batch! Thanks so much for linking up to my Open House and if you didn't leave a comment, be sure to if you want to be eligible for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These monster cookies look fantastic. Nothing like a big cookie to make a person smile. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog called Sweets for a Saturday and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your cookies up. http:/sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweets-for-saturday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound yummy! I like to have bulk recipes! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these sound so so good! I'm definitely trying them soon. Thanks for linking them up!

    ReplyDelete