Wednesday, May 13, 2009

crap pot

So I tried one of the crockpot recipies.......... don't think I did it right.

I went for the easiest recipe I could find. There were only 3 ingredients for heaven's sake!
1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
1 Box Noodles
Cheese.

Layer the ingredients, turn on crock pot. Simple enough eh?

Well, my noodles were crunchy and seriously dry. I think I would've done a lot better opening a can of spaghetti o's. Perhaps if I had doubled the sauce and cooked in on low it would've worked better. Or, maybe I can just stick to what I know...............take out.

I'm still not giving up on the crock pot yet.

2 comments:

  1. I have a really good recipe for crockpot lasagna. We have had it alot and are having it tonight actually. If you want it, I will send it your way. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to comment again..are you still doing the cupcakes? If you are, I have a good recipe for you.

    ReplyDelete